Saturday 25 August 2012

Feelms


The Alphabet from n9ve on Vimeo.
I don't know if this is typography or effects or what? It's definitely cool though. I love the transitions and timing. I was hooked in the first few seconds.



Gulp. The world's largest stop-motion animation shot on a Nokia N8. from Nokia HD on Vimeo.
A few years ago, I did a short stop motion animation using sand. It was the worst thing ever. Therefore, I have so much respect for this short. It's awesome and totally worth a watch. Just try not to think about how much work there was...


A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.
This was a pretty cool concept but overall I found it kinda creepy. In my opinion, the music definitely carried it.

I'm in the process of moving house at the moment but WILL actually update some stuff on the film soon, so do keep posted.
Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment