Wednesday 10 April 2013

Delay...ugh

So due to some unforeseen circumstances, the deadline for my little animation has long since passed...sadly. However, I can confidently say that I will be completing it this week, so keep those eyes peeled and that beautiful clicking finger on the refresh button as I'll be uploading it later this week. On a side note, I've begun collaboration with a fabulous game designer, Ben Hartley, to make a game intended for IOS, Android, and other smart devices...possibly pc and Mac. The details of the game are still on the drawing board but I'll be happy to update you guys with details as it goes along. 

You can view that game "here" as it progresses.

To keep you tied over, I'm including a drawing of a dog...on a chair... racketeering. 

petite puppy piracy


Stay tuned folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment